Monday, June 14, 2010

Ovulate..... Celebrate (sung in the tune of madona's holiday song)

My doctors appointment went really well today! The nurse said so far I have five leads. That means there are 5 follicles that measure over 15mm and the ones that measure over 15mm have an 80% to 90% chance of having an egg. They said there will probably be more by time I do the retrieval which is on Wednesday!! Now to help me ovulate Tim's gotta give it to me in the butt..... a shot that is ;) Tonight at exactly 10 o'clock Timbo's gotta give me my HCG which will make me have the big O...... you have such a dirty mind, Im talking about Ovulation. This shot guarantees ovulation in 48 hours, so thats why my retrieval is scheduled for Wednesday morning. Then I will either have the transfer Friday or Saturday. So excited but a lil nervous too! Can't believe this is our baby making week, praise Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Thats Amazing! So happy for you guys! I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for yall every step of the way! We can't wait to raise our kids together!

    ReplyDelete