Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My lil nurse

I have to say Tim makes quite the nurse. Tim even dressed up in a lil nurses outfit to put me at ease ;) The butt shot wasnt so bad, but I do have a high tolerance for pain. It was more of the anticipation of Tim standing behind me about to give me a shot and not being able to see him that scared me. Tomorrow my eggs will be ripe for the pickin and I go in for my retrieval at 8 then Timbo leaves for his meeting in Kentucky. Have to give my hubby props for getting a big new account! Thanks for working so hard to take care of me babe!! Praying for your safe travel!

5 comments:

  1. :) Thank you sweetheart! Gotta make that money for our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY---I will be praying for you tomorrow morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying tons!!!! It's so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You continue to stay so positive and are so inspiring! I pray for you and know that God has great plans for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, you are in my prayers tonight. The egg retrieval isn't the most fun but after all you have been through, you are an old pro. I hope they get a bunch of eggs and they all fertilize. Please rest and take it easy after the procedure and again after they put the embryos back in. I think rest really helps. Call me if you need anything or have any questions. Love, Saralyn

    ReplyDelete