Thursday, June 24, 2010

Growing bigger!

Spent the day at the doctors again yesterday. I have OHSS and my ovaries are filled with fluid and its spilling out into my abdomen, so I have a very large belly! The good news was my progesterone levels were great. They better be after the torturous shots I've been taking in the butt :) Since I have a genetic disorder that makes me more prone to blood clots and now having OHSS puts me at more risk for a blood clot the doctors wanted to be extra cautious and by putting me on a blood thinner. I should only have to take if for two weeks, thats how long they think it will take for the OHSS to go away and by that time I'll know if I'm pregnant. I think we should just go ahead and proclaim it and thank Jesus for letting me be preggers!! So thank you God for the miracle you've done in me by creating this/these lil baby/ies

3 comments:

  1. It has been proclaimed in Jesus's name!! Now we just have to wait a little longer to hear the doctors say it. :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your positive and joyful attitude!!! It has been nothing short of amazing to see God doing such great things in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...not fun! Love you and miss you a bunch! Keep the updates coming!!

    ReplyDelete