Monday, June 7, 2010

Hormonal Mess

I’ll start this blog out with good news and then I’ll share with you (not complain just explain) what I’ve been going through. Ok, the good news… Timbo is all healed up from his surgery!! He’s feeling back to normal and even cut our grass on Thursday. Thanks for all your prayers for Tim, they worked and he healed up quickly.
Now, I’ll just take a moment to share what’s going on in my life. Last week I added another shot to my daily medication. This shot looks like a pen and I take it in the evening. The morning shot I take altered my mood a little and I felt some side effects. I thought I was handling the medication well until I started taking the follistim pen. Love the side effects of this one! I wake up in the morning thinking “oh my fart, how much did I drink last night I feel like I got hit by a bus….. wait a minute I didn’t have anything to drink it’s just the lovely side effects of my medicine!” The weekends are rough because I have to still get up at 6:30 to take my morning shot and getting up that early, with a massive head ache, to stick a needle in me doesn’t leave me in the best mood for the rest of the day.
Sunday at church I would love to say I had an amazing spiritual moment and it brought me to tears, but there was nothing spiritual about these tears. I started bawling, like hard core uncontrollable can’t hold back the tears ugly face making crying! I had to get up and go to the bathroom and give myself a pep talk. It feels so weird to cry that hard for no reason and a couple minutes later be completely normal again.
This morning I went in for more blood work, I’m starting to feel like a pen cushion. This week I’ll be going in about every other day for ultra sounds and blood work. The doctor has to keep a close eye on my body now to make sure it’s where it needs to be. We are schedule to do our retrieval next Tuesday!! I really can’t complain about the process I’m going through because it just amazes me that we are able to make a baby this way and it really is flying by. I can’t believe we are eight days away from the retrieval.

No comments:

Post a Comment