Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Getting to were I need to be

The nurse just called to give me the results of my doctor’s appointment this morning. Yesterday when she told me my levels were low I didn’t really ask what that meant I just upped my units to 200 on my follistim shot. Well, today when she called to tell me my estradiol level was still low I made sure I knew what she was talking about. I am in day 5 of my stimulation cycle and they are trying to get as many of my follicles as they can to measure 15mm or more. They want to be able to retrieve 8 to 15 eggs on Tuesday to have the best chance of getting the eggs to fertilize. Because I’m not progressing the way I should be they are upping my follistim medication again to 250 units and adding another shot to take at night called Luvaris and I will start taking that shot tomorrow. For those of yous out there following along would you please pray that my body will be where it needs to be next Tuesday for the egg retrieval? I truly appreciate all the prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you girl!!!! I have full confidence that everything will be perfect for next Tuesday! I am also praying that this extra shot will not make you feel sick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for being so honest and sharing what has been going on with you and Mr. Tim lately. I hate that I'm in NY and miss getting to hang out with you--and I'm so sorry you have a deal with crazy hormones-I have been miss crying face the last weekend just from PMS so I can not imagine what it must be like for you.
    I will be praying for you and Tim and that the joys of motherhood will quickly erase the current hormonal mayhem:)
    Love yall so much!!!

    ReplyDelete