Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last Friday's Ultra Sound

I realized I forgot to update our blog after our ultra sound last Friday. Baby A is doing wonderful, that lil suckers heart beat was up to 140 which was a huge improvement from 83 the week before. It is also growing very well measuring about 6 weeks 5 days (at that point I was 7 weeks 2 days into my pregnancy) Baby B is my lil runt and is trying to give me a scare. They had a very hard time getting a clear picture because baby B is further back so it's harder for the ultra sound waves to travel that far and pick up a clear image when the baby is just the size of a blueberry. They were not able to hear its heart beat, but they said to not be too worried because its still very early in my pregnancy. Baby B is growing slower and is measuring 6 weeks 1 day.
I have my next ultra sound this Friday and I'm praying that the ultra sound will be more clear this time and that they will hear Baby B's heart beat. I've been feeling a lot better and getting my energy back. I hope when I go this Friday the doctor's will say my blood clot is gone because I've only been spotting this week so I'm hoping that's all cleared up.
Today I am 8 weeks pregnant! My babyies are the size of rasberries, yummy! I know a lot of women would just be finding out at 8 weeks that they are pregnant so 8 weeks wouldn't seem that far along, but it seems like I've been pregnant for ever already :) Through the ups and downs I'm loving the journey I've been on and am so excited to see the lil babies grow......along with my belly, butt, hips and thighs. Growing two babies sure does make me hungry!!

2 comments:

  1. SO incredibly happy to hear this news! I have been checking everyday for an update and have been a prayer warrior for you, Tim and those babies!! I hope all continues to go well!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for you guys!! Enjoy every moment of the pregnancy journey! :)

    ReplyDelete