Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Feeling Lighter

Its been over a week since I left the hospital and I'm happy to report that I'm doing a lot better. I've lost most of the fluid and only have about 8 pounds to go. All the fluid is in my belly, so it still looks like I'm 5 months pregnant. I'm getting my energy back and was even able to go to the gym over the weekend and do a couple of light work outs.
The positive thing about having all this happen is that its made time fly by! I can't believe its already time for our first sonogram! We go Thursday to see our lil baby or babies! I'm so excited because it will make the pregnancy seem real. For the past couple weeks I've just felt like I was sick or that something was wrong, but Thursday when I get to see what's going on inside of me it will settle my mind and I can feel like I am really pregnant! Tim doesn't have a hard time believing we're pregnant, he talks to my belly every day :) So grateful to be over the lil hill we faced and grateful to be moving forward.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear!!! I have been checking the blog frequently for an update on how your doing! I think and pray for you often! I can't wait to hear the news from the sonogram! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! How cute about Tim talking to your belly already :o) Can't wait to hear an update after your sonogram to find out how many you have in there!!!

    ReplyDelete