Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Feels like we're making progress!

This is the first time in my life I have ever been excited to start my period! This was the one time my cycle was late and I needed it to be on time, but my lil friend finally visited me. Now that I started, I get to have more procedures done. Yesterday I went to the doctors to have a sonogram done. Sounds harmless, I’m thinking they will rub something over my belly to check out my lady parts. Not so much, I’ll just say that by the end of this process I will no longer be a modest woman. Everything did check out ok though. Next appointment is Monday for the sonosalpingogram and test transfer run and this Thursday Tim meets with the urologist to schedule when his procedure will be (pray that they can fit him in as soon as possible!) Another big step I made yesterday was paying for a majority of the in vitro, no turning back now!

1 comment: