Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Excited to see God work!

Tim and I are excited to include everyone in the journey ahead of us! We have tried unsuccessfully for a year to have a baby and decided to see a doctor to make sure everything was ok. I mean my mom never sat me down and gave me the birds and the bees talk, so how was I to know if we were doing it right? It's funny that you never think getting pregnant would be a challenge until you actually try to get pregnant because most of our marriage we were trying to prevent from getting preggers.
After several visits to the doctors and going through many frustrating test we got some answers to why it was so difficult for me to get pregnant. Chromosome seven is the gene that forms the reproductive tubes at birth and lil Timmy was born with out that chromosome.

Tim and I have prayed over our next step to take and we are very confident in our decision to have in vitro. We are excited to share our story with everyone and tell how God is providing us with opportunities to get the money to have in vitro. I cant wait to share praises of how God is working in our lives.............. and I have one already!! I just interviewed for a job last week and I got the position!! I will now be a Secretary VI in the construction department for Cobb County Schools, which means more pay. We plan to take the extra money from my check and put it in our baby fund. God is good, ALWAYS!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck and I'll be praying for you over the whole baby-making process ya'll are about to embark on. How exciting! Oh, and congratulations on the new job, God IS good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hkg82 = Heather (Goggans) Jean btw. I've never used this site before, I didn't realize you wouldn't be able to see who the message was from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love this! We are so excited for y'all and can't wait for God to work in this area of your life as He has in so many others, letting you know He can always be trusted! We love y'all, let us know if we can ever do anything to help you out. As always, you're in our prayers! Thanks for sharing your story and journey!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete