Thursday, March 10, 2011

Showing off My Handsome Son

Watch out ladies this boy is a heart throb! It's crazy how much your life changes when you have a baby. We took Hudson for a little procedure yesterday to get his frenulum clipped so he can nurse better. On the way to the hospital we had the Fish on and the song Forgiven came on. I used to sing that song loud and bop my head to it, but yesterday when I started to sing it my voice cracked and I started crying looking at Hudson, the song just had a totally different meaning. I felt so unworthy for God to give me such an amazing gift, but I'm so extremely thankful and grateful of God's grace and forgiveness and that He would want to bless me beyond what I could ever imagine. Now time to show off some pictures of my handsome man in his first week of life!





2 comments: