Monday, November 1, 2010

Kicking Machine

Tim got to feel Hudson move!! After I felt him for the first time on Tuesday I hadn't felt much movement since then and every time I did feel a kick I'd tell Tim to put his hand on my belly but it would be too late. Saturday was the first time Tim felt a kick. He had his hand on my belly and we looked at each other and at the same time I was saying did you feel that he was saying I felt a kick, it was really cute. Then, Sunday Hudson was a moving machine! Tim got to feel a lot of real big kicks, it was so amazing. I felt him moving around a bit today as well and I cant wait for Tim to get home so we can sit on the couch and feel for our baby.

Here's some pictures of Tim and I dressed up for our neighbor's Halloween party. I had to pick up some last minutes costumes for us on Saturday. I was a Bumble Bee (the only costume I could fit into) and I could have been real cruel and gotten Tim a matching Bumble Bee outfit, but instead I picked out this fishing outfit.



2 comments:

  1. Too cute! You look like your mom in that last picture! What a cute bumble bee you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sara--My mom sent me the link to your blog..CONGRATS!! You look so adorable pregnant. HOw cool that Lucy and Hudson are going to be so close in age. I wish you the best!!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete