Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor day = Get to work!!

I know we are probably jumping the gun in wanting to get Hudson's room ready, but I'm so excited I don't wanna wait! Friday we made a trip to Home Depot to get all our supplies (had to get those Labor Day sales) and Saturday we got to work putting up the bead board. Sunday we got the chair rail up and this was very fun cause Tim nor I had ever done that before. Good thing we bought extra wood for all the short boards we cut and mis-measured angles :) Today I get to sit back and relax and let Tim take over. He gets to paint the bead board and the wall and I can't be near the paint smell with this lil bun in my oven so I got outta working. Here's the work in progress, can't wait for the finished product!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the end results!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard just to sit back and wait...I'm going to buy our baby furniture Monday since we sold ours before moving! We need to meet up since you live right down the street!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good! We need to have a Nursery Tour of Homes with all these babies coming!! Hey what's your exact due date? I know its early Feb. but don't remember the date. Missed yall today!

    ReplyDelete