Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Get in my Belly!

This morning was the start of my shots! Glad I was running late to work and had to hurry and get it over with, so I didn’t have time to think about it and freak myself out. Timbo played nurse and got my shot ready for me and he even put on a nurses outfit to make me feel more at ease ;) Very thankful for my LaRosa belly I’ve inherited because the tire of belly fat I have around my waste made it easy to pinch a good piece of skin to stick the needle in. Not sure if I’m really feeling the effects already or if I’m just psyching myself out, but I swear I had a hot flash at work!

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny. I love the updates on your blog! I sent you an email yesterday. Make sure you get back to me about those things. Question #3 is particularly important :-)

    Love you Sas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, just read a blog from a girl I knew at Clemson. Had IVF and on the second try...pregnant with twin boys...bam. That's what I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete