Friday, November 6, 2009

A Note From Tim

I have personally had a heavy heart the past few months about mine and Sara's adventure in starting a family. Many of you know that we have to have in vetro due to complications with myself. I know that God made me this way for a reason and his master plan for my life and Sara's is bigger than we can even fathom. Sara and I started on the journey to start a family over a year ago and found through various procedures and even surgery that to have a child would have to be through in vetro fertilization. We were both sceptical about the whole process but believed that if we could even have the opportunity to have a child by both Sara and I would be a blessing. Sara and I have grown so much in our faith and marriage over the past 4 years and this chapter in our lives has been both tough and exciting in our hearts. We are very blessed to have friends and family who care for us, encourage us and pray for us.
I'm writing this blog out as a prayer request. I know nothing is stronger than the words of God and yes he already knows our prayers but the more spoken to him the better. Please pray that God will continue to bless mine and Sara's marriage and for God to provide for us to start our family. I thank each of you and am blessed to call you a friend, thank you for reading along and following our blog. Sara and I are extremely grateful for each of you and everything you are doing and have done to richly bless our lives.

5 comments:

  1. Tim, Yall are always in our prayers! I know you will make an amazing father and I look forward to knowing you as such in the near future. We look forward to seeing you soon! Keep the faith, brother. Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you guys! You both will be amazing parents. Keep us updated on the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello -

    I came across your blog through Pastor George's blog.......

    Welcome to Canton and I'm glad you guy's had a good visit to FBC. We're glad you chose to visit us and hope you continue to come back.

    I will be in prayer for you both in hoping that God blesses you with many children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you guys very much and although we haven't been close the last few years, you guys have both touched my heart. I am so happy to hear how strong your marriage is and I am not surprised. I am really sorry to hear about your recent challenges but I KNOW our God is a God of miracles. I will be in prayer for your and the beginning of your new family. You are going to be unbelievable parents! "Call those things which are not as though they are".

    All my love,
    Robin Hixson

    ReplyDelete